Cloud Service Management
What do you mean by cloud management? simply it’s a control over public, private, or hybrid cloud infrastructure and services. A well-occupied cloud management strategy brings us a platform for IT professionals to maintain and control the dynamic and scalable computing environments
Cloud management can also help organizations achieve three goals :
- We help managing you to operate,deliver,design,plan and control the cloud and IT services that you offer to users.
- Ensure that applications are checked to guarantee accessibility and execution as per Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Periodic monitoring for efficiency and cost optimisation by checking cloud spend monitors and sizing the services accordingly.
- Even though all these are good in many perceptive, without a competitive IT professional cloud management becomes a difficult task.
Why is cloud management significant ?
The business entities are more likely to enhance cloud computing performance, reliability, cost containment and environmental sustainability when they adhere to cloud optimization practices that are adopted and true.
There are many ways to approach cloud management, they are ideally implemented. In the case of complex vendor pricing models, an IT shop could use a cost-monitoring tool. Applications run more efficiently as they use performance optimization tools with architectures designed with proven methodologies. Many of these tools and strategies are remarkable for their sustainable architectural strategies and lower energy conception.
Why cloud management ?
The practice of cloud management combines different software products and technologies together to provide a cohesive management strategy and process.
Nowadays IT organizations are increasingly choosing to reduce their cost of investment in IT infrastructure through developing applications into cloud environments. These environments offer on-demand availability of data storage and computing power that organizations need to handle high volumes of data and fluctuating or growing demand for application access and services. Today, there are three common deployment models for cloud computing services:
Firewall management is the process of configuring and monitoring a firewall to maintain a secure network.
Firewalls are a prominent part of preserving private networks in both a personal and business setting. In terms of an organization’s function, it may deal with a lot of comprehensive and highly sophisticated data. An organization may need many different firewalls to defend its devices.
Through firewall management, we set new rules and policies, track changes, and monitor and take necessary initiatives. Any size organization which has a private network would use a firewall to protect its systems.
Considering firewalls, they are an important aspect of cyber security and a key area of IT security policies. Firewall and networks are very complex, so need to set up simple firewalls and monitor correctly.
Three types of firewalls
Mainly three types of firewalls are there. Each builds and is developed to meet different types of networks and infrastructure from malicious traffic. Each type varies in the process of achieving its aim.
Firewalls can be in the form of software or hardware and can also be cloud-based.
There are different types of firewalls, each may differ regarding its functioning.
The three main types of firewalls are :
A proxy firewall acts as a sort of ‘go-between’, preventing a direct link between a device and network. A device would primarily connect to the proxy, and then the proxy would make the appropriate connection to the network destination. Since it prevents a direct connection, it is one of the most secure types of firewall.
This type of firewall could be either on a proxy device or cloud-based. A proxy server acts as a bottleneck for pleas, so would often cache commonly requested content and keep logs. However, as the gateway for many devices, the speed of the connection may sometimes be an issue.
Rules can be made and enforced on specific traffic flows, and traffic with suspicious sources can be barred. These types of firewalls are common in out-of-the-box solutions and products.
Next generation firewalls
Next-generation firewalls are profoundly advanced from traditional firewalls. Next-generation firewalls have the ability to filter traffic based on applications. These facilities protect organizations from more advanced security breaches. The next-generation firewall at a time acts as an antivirus and block specific malware from accessing networks.
Next-generation firewalls may also be updated in line with up-to-date cybersecurity threats, helping to identify and eliminate imminent risks. For this reason, next-generation firewalls offer high levels of security to organizations as it implements.
Why does firewall management matter?
The use firewall is essential to protect networks from serious cyber threats like malicious data breaches and viruses. A firewall protects individual devices and their wider networks from cybersecurity incidents.
A well-managed firewall ensures its users perform their tasks efficiently and safely and for sure it reduces the risk of cyber insecurity within the particular organization.
A properly managed firewall will help to highlight and mitigate these pitfalls. Documentation and analysis form key parts of the management process. Analysis of firewall logs and records helps to identify and react to any network threats or unauthorized changes to settings. Firewall configurations are key aspects of industry cybersecurity standards too. Regulations and standards like the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) have firewall configuration as a core component of compliance.
Managed O365 Services
Office 365 managed services help maintain the sustainable operation of Office 365 solutions. The managed services cover the user help desk, administration of the Office 365 ecosystem, Office 365 implementation or evolution, including customization, integration, and migration.
Over 10 years of experience in Office 365 consulting and development, ixoraDC offers professional managed services to businesses to assure operability, stability, high adoption, and cost-efficiency of the Office 365 environment.
Components Of Our Office 365 Managed Services
- L1, L2, L3 support. Resolving incidents, finding root causes, modifying workflows, providing reports, and more.
- Office 365 account and subscription administration.
- Regular Office 365 health checks to detect and eliminate performance and security bottlenecks.
- Stable work of your Office 365 solution.
- High security and industry compliance of your Office 365 solution.
- Office 365 improvements through customizations, integrations, and workflow automation.
- Custom solutions based on Office 365 like intranets, DMS, LMS, KMS, ticketing, and help desk.
- Office 365 migration.
- Remote training on new solutions for users and admins.
- A content governance model.
We provide all-encompassing managed services from user support and monitoring of your Office 365 environment to the planning and optimization of your Office 365 resources.
You can reach our support team professionals 24/7 through any suitable communication channel: a phone, email, a case-tracking system, instant messengers, social media, and a customer portal.
Our skilled security team, including certified ethical hackers, could help you ensure the bulletproof security of your Office 365 environment.
Patch management is the process of distributing and applying updates to the software. These patches are often necessary to correct errors in the software.
The software patch is a piece of code made to fix a bug or to add novel features to an application. Patch Management is the process of managing a network of computers by regularly performing patch deployment to keep computers up to date. Right from the detection of missing patches to the process of patch deployment to the endpoints, you could automate the full patch management process with the help of our patch management tool. The whole process is streamlined through a centralized patch management server. Centralized patch management lets you deploy third-party software patches in addition to Microsoft software patches and all of these from a central point of control.
This enables you to reduce system-related failures so you can enhance productivity and save on the costs associated with poor patch management. When utilizing automated patch management, you're free to focus on core business activities that enhance revenue in place of individually managing patches and updates on many devices in your network.
Why is patch management important?
Ransomware attacks are considered to be an imminent threat these days. For organizations with multiple servers and computers, ensuring that all of them are updated on time is time-consuming and challenging. Trying to manually manage these patches constitutes a risk for businesses. Here are some key points about Patch Management to consider :
- Patch management is one of the most prominent IT tasks in any organization as leaving software and operating systems unpatched puts your organization at risk of serious security breaches.
- Soon after a security update is released, cybercriminals wait for the loophole to exploit any unpatched systems. This is why security updates should be deployed in your systems as soon as it expires.
- Manually monitoring and applying these security updates is not only that much easier but dangerous; even a slight delay in installing security updates could put your systems exposed to risk.
- Our patch management tool provides an automated patch management system that frees your IT administrators from the routine work of manually patching computers, so they could focus on other critical functions.
Azure Managed Services
As Microsoft Partner, ixoraDC offers to take over the management of your Azure services and applications based on Azure. We help you to minimize administration efforts on your side, keep Azure bills reasonable, and gives you total transparency over the service we provide.
Azure service categories
- Azure Compute
- Azure Database
- Azure Security
- Azure Containers
- Azure Analytics
- Azure Identity
- Azure DevOps
- Azure AI + Machine Learning
- Azure Web
- Azure Integration
- Azure Internet of Things
- Azure Mobile
- Azure Migration
- Azure Networking
- Azure Management and Governance
- Azure Storage
- Azure Media
Azure administration and troubleshooting
- Administrate your Azure services.
- Configure your resources.
- Manage data flows going through Azure.
- Back up the data stored in your Azure resources.
- Address the issues that emerged from application and server misconfigurations, server overloads, and investigating event logs to identify the root causes of incidents and prevent them from reappearing.
Azure monitoring 24/7
ixoraDC’s IT team continuously monitors your Azure-based applications and services to detect configuration, security, and other issues on time. We can properly configure such tools as Azure Monitor, Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus, etc. to assure that your applications are highly available and reliable. We use all efforts to avoid system downtime within your IT environment and offer you detailed reports on the utilization and performance of your Azure resources.
Azure usage optimization
With your business requirements in mind, our IT team defines underutilized resources and makes a plan to enhance the efficiency of the utilization of your Azure resources. We are ready to give actionable recommendations on the usage of your Azure service optimization.
We secure your Azure environment with:
- Work out the entire security strategy and its technical components.
- Configure and manage access to cloud resources.
- Regular security monitoring across your Azure environment.
- Detect security breaches in your cloud IT infrastructure.
- Provide security patches and updates.
- Perform regular vulnerability scans and penetration testing.
By coordinating with your IT team or your other vendors, we can help you plan the changes required to improve the reliability of your Azure-based infrastructure and offer recommendations on implementing these changes with minimal downtime. ixoraDC’s IT team is also equipped to train your application development and support teams to help them quickly adapt to the new IT environment as the case may be.